1200 Streets...280 Miles... Every Street in Chicopee!

Lorraine's Soup Kitchen and Pantry helps people every day! The Kitchen serves 100 meals each day to our neighbors who could otherwise go hungry. Monthly, over 500 families benefit from the groceries available in the Pantry. We can help!

Who is Paul Duval?

My photo
Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States
Throughout my life I have benefited from the generosity of friends, teachers, coaches, and organizations. The list could go on. Like everyone I try to help when I can. I have always loved to run. This is a great opportunity to combine these life experiences with the boundless generosity of our community for Lorraine's Soup Kitchen. Thanks to my colleagues at Real Living Realty Professionals for their support and encouragement.

Holyoke Catholic

Holyoke Catholic
Lady Gaels XC Team

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, Nov 14

Now that the running is ended I am resting my heel. For the last 4 months I have had a sore and tight heel on my right foot. OUCH! But, a couple weeks of rest and all will be fine. The Catholic Mirror magazine ran a wonderful article on the Run.
As awareness for the need to help grows, donations keep coming in. It is very heartwarming. The last major publicity will be on the Real to Reel television show. It is now scheduled to air a Saturday after Thanksgiving.
I thank you all for making this effort a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Food Day Oct 16

World Food Day Oct 16
President Al Picard accepts check from Paul

Chicopee High School

Chicopee High School
Cross Country Teams

Sandy Hill

Sandy Hill
State Rep Joe Wagner with The Running Realtor

Chicopee EyeCare

Chicopee EyeCare

8-2 Tom, Jack and Paul

8-2 Tom, Jack and Paul
Running w Tom and Jack